· A healthy man is a successful man.
· Prevention is better than cure.
· What can’t be cured must be endured.
· Health is above wealth.
· Health is better than wealth.
· Wealth is nothing without health.
· Good health is the sister of beauty.
· One who hides sickness will not be cured.
· The beginning of health is to know the disease.
· During sickness, you recognize the value of good health.
· Diseases are the visits of God. Italian Proverb
· An imaginary ailment is worse than a disease. Yiddish proverb
· There are no incurable diseases but only incurable people. Tibetan Proverb
· Diseases are the tax on pleasures. American Proverb
· A sound mind in a sound body.
· A healthy mind for a healthy body.
· Limit your desires and you will improve your health.
· The beginning of health is sleep.
· Without sleep, no health
· Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
· An early bird catches a worm.
· After dinner sleep a while, after supper walk a mile.
· Time is a healer.
· A good wife and health are a man's best wealth.
· Folks spend their health to acquire wealth and later spend their wealth in an effort to regain their health.
· Eight glass of water a day, can make your symptoms go away.
PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS
· The best doctors are Dr. Diet, Dr, Quiet, and Dr. Merryman.
· Mother Nature, time and patience are the three best doctors.
· A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. English Proverb
· An ignorant doctor is no better than a murderer. Chinese Proverb
· The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease. French Proverb
· Doctors make the worst patients. English Proverb
· Every doctor thinks his pills are the best. French Proverb
· Where wine appears the doctor disappears. French Proverb
· Suppers have killed more than doctors have ever cured. Spanish Proverb
· Every patient is a doctor after his cure. Irish Proverb
· A good doctor treats both the patient and the disease. American Proverb
· Desperate diseases must have desperate remedies. English Proverb
· Laughter is the best medicine. English Proverb
· Patience is often better than medicine. German Proverb
· Good medicine often has a bitter taste. Japanese Proverb
· Medicine cures the man who is fated not to die. Traditional Proverb
· Old age is a hospital that takes in all diseases. British Proverb
· There is no cure for old age.
· Old age is in itself a disease. Latin Proverb
· Diet cures more than doctors.
· You are what you eat.
· Eat at pleasure drink with measure.
· An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
· An aspirin a day keeps heart diseases away.
· Eat to live, not live to eat.
· Being overweight is being halfway sick. Sicilian Proverb
· The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
MULTIPLE-CHOICE TEST: ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND THE MOST COMMON DISEASES
How many bone are there in the human body?
1) around 106 bones
2) around 206 bones
3) around 306 bones
4) around 406 bones
What are joints defined?
1) the location at which two or more bones make contact.
2) a stiff and inflexible connective tissue found in many areas in the bodies
3) a tough band of fibrous connective tissue.
4) fibrous tissue that connects bones to other bones.
What is RA defined?
1) a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs, but principally attacks synovial joints; a form of autoimmunity.
2) a group of mechanical abnormalities involving degradation of joints.
3) a chronic heart disease
4) all of the above
How many skeletal muscles are there in the human body?
1) 939 skeletal muscles
2) 839 skeletal muscles
3) 739 skeletal muscles
4) 639 skeletal muscles
What are the main types of muscles?
1) skeletalmuscles, voluntary muscles
2) smooth muscles, involuntary muscles
3) cardiac muscles: involuntary muscles, striated muscles
4) all of the above
Дата: 2018-09-13, просмотров: 54.