4. Ответьте на следующие вопросы к тексту:
1. Do you like traveling?
2. How can people amuse themselves?
3. What opportunities does a person have if he wants to spend his free time outdoors?
4. What outdoor entertainment can you name?
6. What is the difference between amateur and professional theatre?
7. Where can a person spend a pleasant evening out?
8. Do you prefer to spend your free time indoors or outdoors? Why?
9. What suggestions for different tastes are there in every city or town?
10. What can a teenager do if he has a little money?
11. What leisure is the best for you?
Выпишите из текста глагольные формы, укажите время и залог.
Выпишите из текста существительные в единственном числе, поставьте их во множественное число.
Выпишите из текста прилагательные, укажите их сравнительную и превосходную степень.
Выпишите из текста предложения с модальными глаголами или их эквивалентами, напишите отрицания к данным предложениям и переведите их на русский язык. Поставьте данные предложения во времена Future, Past or Present.
9. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным в предложениях словам или словосочетаниям.
Дайте предложениям последнего абзаца отрицательную форму.
Преобразуйте предложения под номерами 1, 2, 3, 4 из активного залога в пассивный.
Поставьте глагол в нужном времени.
1. We sometimes (to forget) people's names.
2. Right now I am in class. I (to stand) at my desk and (to speak) English to my students.
3. A postman (to begin) work very early in the morning every day.
4. She (to send) her family a telegram as soon as she (to arrive) in Rome.
5. As I (to leave) the money at home yesterday, I (not, to have lunch).
6. I wonder who (to come) here last night?
7. George (to meet) me at the airport when my plane (land) tomorrow.
8. The teacher (to spend) a lot of money on books every month.
9. What you brother (to do) in the kitchen right now?
10. My neighbour (to drop) in again tomorrow.
11. They (to come) to the bank on Friday evening, but they (to have) no money.
12. Women (to like) to look at the shop windows.
Образуйте вопросительную и отрицательную формы предложений.
1. The sun rises in the east.
2. 1 have dinner in the evening.
3. We did all the work on time.
4. I was doing my homework at 5 o'clock yesterday.
5. The scouts heard something strange.
6. We shall go on a picnic.
7. I don't understand this text.
8. We had a nice journey to Jamaica last year.
9. The teacher will get here soon.
10. People often do stupid things.
11. My brother is playing tennis now.
12. Everybody will leave at the end of the week.
Образуйте форму притяжательного падежа .
The house of his parents, the face of the girl, the children of my sister Mary, the room of my daughter–in-law, the niece of my boyfriend, the rights of the women, the books of my friend's son.
Выберите правильную форму местоимений.
1. Jack loves Mary. He offered (she, her, hers) to marry (he, his, him).
2. Is this (they, them, their, theirs) tape-recorder?
3. Who are those people? Nobody knows (they, them, their).
4. I told her (my, mine) life story and she told (I, me) (she, her, hers).
5. Now we are going to open (our, ours) presents, and then we'll look at (you, your, yours).
6. We are going shopping. Would you like to join (we, us, our)?
7. This is (me, my, mine) car. Do you like (its, it, it's)?
Заполните пропуски соответствующими артиклями .
1. I wrote to her but... letter never arrived.
2. ... Europe and ... America are separated by … Atlantic Ocean.
3. Jane is ... very nice person. You should meet her.
4. What is ... largest city in Canada?
5. Can you turn on ... radio, please? I want to listen to some music.
6. We live in ... old house near ... station. It's two miles from ... centre.
7. Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to send me ... postcard.
8. What is ... name of... director of... film we saw ... last night?
9. Pete and Mary have two children, ... boy and ... girl. ... boy is seven years old and ... girl is three.
10. If you sail from ... Britain to ... Denmark, you cross ... North Sea.
11. You should visit... British Museum when you are in ... London.
12. Montreal is ... large city in Canada.
Дата: 2018-12-28, просмотров: 215.