4.Ответьте на следующие вопросы к тексту:
1) What is the greatest People’s Park in Europe?
2) How old is Hide Park?
3) What can one do in this park?
4) What can you say about the weather in winter and in summer there?
5) Does Hide Park begin at 5 in the morning or in the evening?
6) Describe how men and women ride horses in Hide Park.
7) What is Hide Park for all animals?
8) What park does Hide Park remain?
9) Can people take their dogs with them?
10) Describe Hide Park in spring.
Выпишите из текста глагольные формы, укажите время и залог.
Выпишите из текста существительные в единственном числе, преобразуйте их во множественное число.
Выпишите из текста прилагательные, укажите их сравнительную и превосходную степень.
Выпишите из текста предложения с модальными глаголами или их эквивалентами, напишите отрицания к данным предложениям и переведите их на русский язык. Поставьте данные предложения во времена Future, Past or Present.
9. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным в предложениях словам или словосочетаниям.
Дайте предложениям последнего абзаца отрицательную форму.
Преобразуйте предложения под номерами 1, 2, 3, 4 в будущее простое время.
Вставьте глаголы в нужной грамматической форме.
1. He (to study) at the university three years ago, and now he (to ask) to send him to college.
2. She (to have) got a husband, he (to be) very handsome.
3. What you (to do) at the moment? We (to move) to a new flat.
4. There (to be) few tables, a lamp, a new telephone in my room, but five years ago there (to be) only a sofa here.
5. Who usually (to do) the cooking in your family? My mother (to cook) every day, but yesterday she (not to feel) well and I (to decide) to cook.
6. Next week he (to translate) a very long and interesting story. I think his teacher (not to help) him.
7. How many mistakes you (to make) in your last dictation?
8. I usually (to wake up) early on my day off but last Monday I (not to get up) at once.
9. My friend (to like) playing chess but his wife (to hate) doing it.
10. Last year my father (to be) in Moscow, but now he (to be) at home.
11. Look! Kate (wash) all the dishes.
12. Your mother (return) from work? Can I speak to her?
Образуйте отрицательную и вопросительную формы предложений.
1. My friend left Kiev for Moscow.
2. They will be glad to see us again.
3. This University trains specialists for different branches of national economy.
4. Many years ago the division into the “Lords” and “Commons” took place in the British Parliament.
5. Every monument and every building in St. Petersburg has a history of its own.
6. My son will have learnt all the words by 7 o’clock in the evening tomorrow.
7. I have finished the book. But you’ve already read 100 pages since 7 o’clock.
8. I have been trying to explain our plan to you for an hour, and you are not listening to me.
9. Hallo! I am going to the hospital.
10. The Olympics have a very long history.
11. She had been working hard and sleeping badly and she looked tired.
12. You even know what you have done.
Образуйте формы притяжательного падежа .
1. The flat of my sisters.
2. The marks of our student.
3. The glasses of my father-in-law.
4. The room of the people.
5. The parents of this boy.
6. The bags of these women.
7. The task of the first-year student.
Выберите правильную форму местоимения .
1. My father and (her, she) are good friends. 2. Will you give (them, they) and (I, me) some help? 3. Kate and (you, your) are next- door neighbors. 4. (Our, us) parents are coming to see (us, we) today. 5. I have no (her, she) photos. 6. (He, his) enjoys playing tennis. 7. Is this (you, your) watch?
Заполните пропуски соответствующими артиклями .
1. Yesterday I saw … new pupil in our class.
2. … Washington is on … Potomac river.
3. … Gagarin was … first man to fly over … Earth.
4. Her … friend has … cat and … dog.
5. In summer we went to … White Sea.
6. I can see … photo on … wall.
7. I want to be … teacher.
8. He is … Helen by … first name.
9. Is your dress made of … silk or … cotton?
10. … boss was … woman at about 30.
11. … orange is on … plate.
12. … Moscow is … biggest city.
Дата: 2018-12-28, просмотров: 231.