4. Ответьте на следующие вопросы к тексту:
1. How many universities are there in Britain?
2. What kind of university do the 18-19 year old people choose?
3. What is very unusual for the students?
4. How are the first-year students called? What do you think why it is so?
5. Do many or few students feel homesick for the first week or so?
6. What do the students have besides lectures while studying?
7. Why do the students have a tutorial once or twice a term?
8. What is the study system based in Oxford and Cambridge?
9. Is attending lectures optional?
10. Prove that students’ lives are difficult.
Выпишите из текста глагольные формы, укажите время и залог.
Выпишите из текста существительные в единственном числе, поставьте их во множественное число.
Выпишите из текста прилагательные, укажите их сравнительную и превосходную степень.
Выпишите из текста предложения с модальными глаголами или их эквивалентами, напишите отрицания к данным предложениям и переведите их на русский язык. Поставьте данные предложения во времена Future, Past or Present.
9. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным в предложениях словам или словосочетаниям.
Дайте предложениям последнего абзаца отрицательную форму.
Преобразуйте предложения под номерами 1, 2, 3, 4 из активного залога в пассивный.
Вставьте глаголы в нужной грамматической форме.
2. Look! The children (to eat) ice-cream.
3. I (to write) to him about this event a week ago.
4. My friend (to work) as a bus driver.
5. They (to arrive) by that warm summer evening.
6. She already (to buy) this cotton dress for summer. He (to pass) his exam in two weeks.
7. Our manager (to sign) this document by the end of next month.
8. My daughter (to watch) her favorite cartoons yesterday at six.
9. I (to be) at the university last Monday.
10. He (to live) here since 1999.
11. He (to study) at the university three years ago, and now he (to ask) to send him to college.
12. She (to have) got a husband, he (to be) very handsome.
Образуйте отрицательную и вопросительную формы предложений.
1. She goes to school every year.
2. I think they will come to see us next week.
3. Tomorrow at 2 she will be having breakfast earlier than usual.
4. Pam helped her to pass the exam.
5. He will lend you money: he is too kind for that.
6. It is snowing now.
7. He brought the mail.
8 I’ll do the task tomorrow, because I know how to do it now.
9. They will return in two hours.
10. Our group are going to London next month.
11. They have done everything about the house.
12. You cook very well.
Образуйте формы притяжательного падежа.
1. The flat of my sister.
2. The marks of our students.
3. The hat of my father-in-law.
4. The room of the people.
5. The parents of these boys.
6. The bag of these women.
7. The task of the first-year student.
Выберите правильную форму местоимения .
My father and (me, I) are good friends. 2. Will you give (her, she) and (I, me) some help? 3. Helen and (they, them) are next- door-neighbours. 4. (Our, us) relatives are coming to see (my, me) today. 5. I have no (her, she) photos. 6. (We, us) enjoy playing tennis. 7. Is this (you, your) pen?
Заполните пропуски соответствующими артиклями .
1. Yesterday I saw … new film, but … film was not interesting.
2. … Washington is on … Potomac river.
3. … Gagarin was … first man to fly over … Earth.
4. My … brother has … friend.
5. In summer we went to … Black Sea.
6. I can see … picture on … wall.
7. I want to be … manager.
8. He is … engineer by … profession.
9. Is your dress made of … silk or … cotton?
10. … clerk was … man at about 40.
11. … onion is on … table.
12. … London is … most beautiful city.
Заполните пропуски предлогами .
… New Year’s Eve … … 11 o’clock … the evening, when I was sitting … my dining room and waiting … my wife who was busy … the kitchen, there was a knock … the door. I hurried … the door, opened it and saw a man … … 40. The man was smiling and saying nothing. I said “It seems … me we have never met before”. The stranger smiled and called me … first name. He asked “… the way, where is your wife?” I felt very angry … this man.
Дата: 2018-12-28, просмотров: 152.