Раздел « Устная речь»
Устная тема № 1 . Ознакомьтесь с текстом и составьте свой вариант рассказа на заданную тему (10-15 предложений).OUR INSTITUTE
Balakovo Engineering Institute is the largest department of Saratov Technical University.
The construction of the hydroelectric power station in 1957 in Balakovo caused the rapid development of industry in our town. So it was quite natural that a great number of highly skilled engineers were needed for different new enterprises of our town.
That is why in 1957 the Balakovo faculty was founded as a department of the Saratov Polytechnical Institute. The workers of different industrial enterprises became the first-year part-time students at this faculty.
At that time the studies were in a small two storeyed wooden building. There were only six professors and 100 students at the faculty.
In 1963 the first students graduated from the institute. They became the civil and mechanical engineers.
In 1977 the Balakovo Engineering faculty was transformed into a Branch. Three quite independent faculties were organized. They are civil engineering, mechanical engineering and extramural engineering departments.
In 1993 the Saratov Polytechnical Institute was transformed into the Technical University and Balakovo branch was transformed into the Institute.
At present our institute houses in three large modern buildings.
Our Institute has a wonderful sport complex with two sporting halls, a swimming pool, a sport-ground. Many of towns sport competitions take place in our sport complex.
Устная тема № 2 Ознакомьтесь с текстом и составьте свой вариант рассказа на заданную тему (10-15 предложений).
1. The Russian Federation is the largest country in the world. It occupies about one-seventh of the earth's surface. It covers the eastern part of Europe and the northern part of Asia. Its total area is about 17 million square kilometres. The country is washed by 12 seas of 3 oceans: the Pacific, the Arctic and the Atlantic. In the south Russia borders on China, Mongolia, Korea, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan. In the west it borders on Norway, Finland, the Baltic States, Belorussia, the Ukraine. It also has a sea-border with the USA.
2. There's hardly a country in the world where such a variety of scenery and vegetation can be found. We have steppes in the south, plains and forests in the midland, tundra and taiga in the north, highlands and deserts in the east. There are two great plains in Russia: the Great Russian Plain and the West Siberian Lowland. There are several mountain chains on the territory of the country: the Urals, the Caucasus, the Altai and others. The largest mountain chain, the Urals, separates Europe from Asia.
3. There are over two million rivers in Russia. Europe's biggest river, the Volga, flows into the Caspian Sea. The main Siberian rivers - - the Ob, the Yenisei and the Lena — flow from the south to the north. The Amur in the Far East flows into the Pacific Ocean. Russia is rich in beautiful lakes. The world's deepest lake (1,600 metres) is Lake Baikal. It's much smaller than the Baltic Sea, but there's much more water in it than in the Baltic Sea. The water in the lake is so clear that if you look down you can count the stones on the bottom.
4. Russia has one-sixth of the world's forests. They are concentrated in the European north of the country, in Siberia and in the Far East. On the vast territory of the country there are various types of climate, from arctic in the north to subtropical in the south. In the middle of the country the climate is temperate and continental.
Russia is very rich in oil, coal, iron ore, natural gas, copper, nickel and other mineral resources.
5. Russia is a parliamentary republic. The Head of State is the President. The legislative powers are exercised by the Duma.
The capital of Russia is Moscow. It's its largest political, scientific, cultural and industrial centre. It's one of the oldest Russian cities.
There are a lot of opportunities Russia to become one of the leading countries in the world. I'm sure that we, the younger generation, can do very much to make our country strong and powerful.
Устная тема № 3 Ознакомьтесь с текстом и составьте свой вариант рассказа на заданную тему (10-15 предложений).
Дата: 2019-05-28, просмотров: 131.