+On the left edge of the cell
-On the right edge of the cell.
-On both sides.
-After two spaces.
There are type number 1 in cell A1, which result will be in cell B2, if there is a formula
= IF (A1 <0; A1 * 2; A1 - A1)?
In electronic table written formula = $B$5 * V5 in cell H5. Which formula will be taken from it by copying the cell H7?
+= $B$5 * V7.
-= $B$5 * V5.
-= $B$7 * V7.
-= B$7 * V5.
-= $B$5 * 5.
Choose the false mean of the cell name:
What type of addressing Excel uses by default?
-relative and absolute
-relative, absolute and exclusive
Absolute cell address is correct:
As when you first open, the program file is called Excel?
Columns marked ...
+Latin letters A, B, ..., Z, AA, AB, ....
-integers from 1 to 65536.
-combination of whole numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet.
-depending on the user settings.
-no right answer.
Entering information into the active cell is performed from the keyboard by pressing and ends ...
F2 key in Excel is used to ...
+edit the data in the table.
-create the formula.
-entering data into a cell.
-copy data to the clipboard.
-installation of the absolute address of the cell.
Group of cells that form a rectangle called ...
+range of cells.
-rectangle of cells.
MS Access program
-processing and provides a visual display of the data provided in table form
+provides information storage, input new records, edit existing ones, the sample data and presented it in the right way
-is a multi-processing program used to create documents and reports
-all answers are correct
-facilitates the creation and display of a set of information, which combines text with graphics, images, photographs, sound, video and animation features
A database created in Access with extension:
What's a table in Access
- to display the data in a form
- to search data
- to sort
- for report
The basis of the database (DB) is
- table, column, which is a record, and the string field
- the form allows more clearly display information database record
- objects designed to retrieve information from the database
+ table column is called a field, and the string writing
- forms, queries, tables, reports,
- is a question that refer to the table. When you save the issue persist the data
+ is a question that refer to the table. When you save, the data is not saved
- this is a question to which a table, form, report. When you save the data store
- this is a question to which a table, form. When you save the data stored
- this is a question to which a table, form. When you save the data is not saved
Types of data models, database are
+ Hierarchical, network, relational
- stacks, queues
- corporate, local, computer
- local, distributed, linear
- text, table, base
The basic element of MS Access is
From the list, specify the type of data that is not the type of data Access is
The report is
- object used to save the document
- object you want to remove the document
- object used for presentations
+ object used to print the document
- object used to create the document
Which of the sequence is sorted in ascending order
- aster, rose, lily, carnation
- pit, mud, ravine, rock, shore
+ 11/10/96, 12/02/97, 11/02/98, 02/14/99
- $ 10, $ 25, $ 5, $ 33
To move the table from field to field use
+ Tab key
- Enter key
- Shift - Tab
- End key
- Esc key
The reports are
+ to release the information to the paper
- to sort
- to search data
- to display data on the screen
A set of techniques and methods of use of the objects of some applications in the documents of other applications
- Internet technology
+ OLE technology
- network Technologies
OLE Object field
- allows the user to enter data into the database tables, without direct access to the actual tables
- special type for storing calendar dates and the current time
- special type for storing large amounts of text
+ a special type of storage for archiving pictures, photos
- special type for storing unique natural numbers with automatic capacity
Дата: 2018-09-13, просмотров: 155.