Green&C were interested … chemical equipment … Belarusexport and sent an inquiry … them. When they received the catalogues and the Contract Form … Belarusexport they studied them closely. The terms … delivery and payment … collection suited the Buyer, but the price was too high. During the talks the Seller offered the company 12 % discount … the price, as they had known the Buyer … long time. The Buyer agreed … the discount and made an appointment … Tuesday … signing the contract.
Перепишите и переведите текст, ответьте на вопрос: What are the basic approaches to exporting?
International Business Operations
International business operations, by their very nature, are complex, risky and require special understanding. Foreign business operations are more complex because the host country's economy may be different from the domestic economy. One of the most common forms of international business is to import and export merchandise. Importing is particularly prevalent in the retailing industry. Big companies have legions of buyers who scour the world, looking for merchandise to import. Smaller companies also handle imported goods, although they may purchase them through wholesalers in their country rather than directly abroad. The low-risk approach to international marketing is exporting. Manufacturers often enter foreign markets by exporting. This enables them to test a market with small shipments before investing in extended production capabilities or foreign manufacturing facilities. Two basic approaches can be taken to exporting. Indirect exporting is handled by intermediaries such as buying and exporting agents who buy the products directly from their own name. Indirect exporters typically have no contact with customers in their foreign markets. Direct exporting is handled directly by manufacturers and requires a great commitment of both managerial and financial resources. One of the least risky ways to export indirectly is through an export trading company, which buys everything from manufactured goods to raw materials and then resells these products in foreign markets.
Перепишите и переведите условные предложения, подчеркните употребляемые в них формы глаголов, определите их видовременные формы
1. No penalty will be claimed if you agree to speed up the delivery of the second consignment.
2. We won’t be able to start testing of the equipment unless you send your specialists.
3. If you are interested in our competers, we will be able to supply you with any model on mutually acceptable terms.
Перепишите предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения, и переведите их на русский язык. Подчеркните случаи употребления степеней сравнения
1. Our motors are manufactured to the highest standards and are marketed all over the world.
2. We can’t guarantee the reliability of our machines for a longer period.
3. The best determinant of the success of your business is you, your character and skills.
Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык .
1. The goods must be shipped not later than in May.
2. All the necessary calculations are to be made by the end of the week.
3. Many specialists may be involved in import-export transactions.
4. We can offer a two year guarantee from the date of delivery.
Перепишите и переведите предложения, определите в них видовременные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив.
1. Participation in fairs and exhibitions helps producers to promote their goods.
2. Your specialists technical knowledge has impressed me.
3. Trade by tenders is becoming popular in construction work.
Дата: 2018-12-21, просмотров: 348.