1. Now we can get down to discussing the commercial side of our transaction.
2. The tests of the equipment must be made next week.
3. You needn’t discuss the terms of delivery and payment any more.
4. May I have a contract form please?
Перепишите и переведите предложения, определите в них видовременные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив.
1. I made an appointment for 10 o’clock on Wednesday.
2. Our catalogue gives detailed information on Model AB15.
3. The trading profit of the Company will be 113,000 pounds, and the net profit will make 50,295 pounds in this case.
Перепишите, вставляя вместо точек нужные предлоги, и переведите предложения.
One … the leading manufacturers … pumps … Canada produces a wide range … pumps … high capacity … car industry. This company produces 70 % … pumps … home industry and exports about 30 % … its products … different countries … the world.
Перепишите и переведите текст, ответьте на вопрос: What is market strategy ?
The prices that any firm can charge for its merchandise are subject to many influences. Some or all of the following considerations may apply in a particular case: fair trade laws, competitor price policies, market strategy, manufacturers suggested prices, and seasonal nature of sales, elastic demand, price lining, and target return pricing. A word about each of these factors will introduce us to the total scene of setting prices. Fair trade laws allow the manufacturer to make agreements with dealers who retail the product on the price at which it can be sold to the public. Competitor prices on similar lines must be recognized when active competition exists between firms. Market strategy is policy of setting prices and quality in a range not served by competitors. Manufacturer suggested prices are designed by manufacturers to protect the quality image of their products and to protect profit margins for the individual retailer. Seasonal nature of sales can affect pricing policy by making it possible to alter prices with the high and low seasons of sales volume. Elastic demand suggests lower prices. Price lining is a policy of keeping merchandise if fairly well-defined price ranges. Target return pricing involves adding a desired percentage return on investment or a specific dollar amount return to total fixed costs in setting retail prices. Initial prices on merchandise must cover all these items: markdowns, shortages, damaged merchandise, employee discounts, operating expenses, cost of goods sold, and profits.
B ариант 3
Перепишите и переведите условные предложения, подчеркните употребляемые в них формы глаголов, определите их видовременные формы
1. We won’t be able to solve this problem unless we consult the production manager of the plant.
2. If you don’t hurry, I’ll consult the financial manager.
3. If you agree to compare the models, it will make your choice easier.
Перепишите предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения, и переведите их на русский язык. Подчеркните случаи употребления степеней сравнения
1. The shipment of the equipment will start in the shortest possible time.
2. We would like to look into the matter more carefully before we give you our reply.
3. These machines are as expensive as that ones.
Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык .
1. You must send the Notification of Readiness to the Buyers immediately.
2. We’ll be able to begin the shipment of the equipment in November.
3. The customers are to be supplied with the first lot of goods not later than June this year.
4. We cannot promise prompt delivery since we have taken very large orders at the exhibition.
Дата: 2018-12-21, просмотров: 441.