The guarantee period which the company offered … their computers was 12 months … the date …putting them … operation and 15 months … the date … delivery. The Buyer found it rather short
and wanted it to be extended … two and four months respectively. But the company agreed to extend it only … 13 and 17 months. As the Seller was responsible … the defects which were found … the equipment, they had to correct them … their expense.
Перепишите и переведите текст , ответьте на вопрос : What is the difference between trade credit and consumer credit?
Selling on credit
Trade credit is credit extended from one business firm to another. Consumer credit is credit given by retailers to their customers, who are thefinal users of the products or services sold. Sales by manufacturers and wholesalers are almost always made on credit basis. Retail sales on credit are about half of the total retail sales in the country. Our business world could not operate without credit. There is not enough currency and coin in the country to finance business transactions carried on every day. Total bank deposits exceed the actual money in the country several times over. The key is credit extended throughout the economy. A good credit standing is essential to business success. Business owners must look for a good credit standing of firms or individuals to whom they grant credit. There are at least four basic types of consumer credit accounts. Open accounts are ordinary charge. With this type of account the customer charges all purchases throughout the month and is expected to pay the total charges when a statement is sent by the firm. Revolving accounts were designed for customers who live with external indebtedness. The firm sets an upper limit to the amount that may be charged, and any purchase below that limit are automatically approved for credit sale. Installment accounts were specifically designed to make possible the sale on credit of larger purchases. The customer makes a down payment preferably at least 20 % of the total purchase price, and the balance is spread over a monthly payment plan.
Перепишите и переведите условные предложения, подчеркните употребляемые в них формы глаголов, определите их видовременные формы
1. What discount will you give us if we place a trial order for 500 office desks and 500 chairs?
2. If you agreed to revise you prices, we might think of a beneficial deal.
3. We do not plan to speed up delivery unless we receive their instructions.
Перепишите предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения, и переведите их на русский язык. Подчеркните случаи употребления степеней сравнения
1. Those firms that supplement established demand with promoted demand show much better sales volumes and profits.
2. Almost without exception, additional advertising and promotion brings in greater sales volume.
3. Our competitors offer 30–40% lower prices for such items.
Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык .
1. Because of the increased costs from the factories we have to revise our prices.
2. The shipment of 2,000 tons EOB Minsk may cause difficulties.
3. The buyers can get information on computers from our new catalogues.
4. You needn’t fill in this form immediately.
Перепишите и переведите предложения, определите в них видовременные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив.
1. We are sending you full details of our export prices.
2. Payment for a collection will possibly reduce the price.
3. Not so long ago we offered you home computers manufactured by our company.
Дата: 2018-12-21, просмотров: 478.